Dead Fish in Serpent's Hold

NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Forum rules
NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
toad`sMoke

Dead Fish in Serpent's Hold

Post by toad`sMoke »

Okay, after years of wondering i finally found which chest the key, that you find in the dead fish in Serpent's Hold, goes to! BUT, no foiled again! Inside that chest is another key! Could someone please enlighten me, which chest does this key goto?

If you dont know what I'm talking about, goto Serpent's Hold and in the kitchen there will be a bunch of fish on one of the tables. check the one that is pointing in the opposite direction to all the rest. Inside is a key. Take that key and goto the most southern part of that island, then walk left, between the sea and the mountain. Soon you'll find yourself at a cave inside the caves, if you walk around the water, you'll find a chest. use the key you just found on that chest.

i really should write a Walkabout for ultima7....
MV

Re: Dead Fish in Serpent's Hold

Post by MV »

It opens the armory in serpent's hold.
toad`sMoke

Post by toad`sMoke »

it opens the armory? but there's another key under some clothes in serpent's hold that opens the armory?

bah what a rip-off....

Another question then. Where is the key to open the chest that's in the dining room in Serpent's Hold?
Trevor_Clim

Post by Trevor_Clim »

i tried all three keys... and you are right, there a two keys which open the magic amory.

i first thought the key in the fish opens the small chamber in Britain, where the Hoe of Destruction lies... because the owner said he had lost the key while fishing...
Stephan

Post by Stephan »

Nah, that particular fish is around Lock Lake, and pretty hard to find I guess. Still, it's well worth the trouble, since it's -not- Virtuous to blow people's doors down with cannons, no matter what some might say :P
SB-X

Post by SB-X »

But he was fishing at the dirty lake by Cove... nowhere near Serpent's Hold. ;)
Shamino96

Post by Shamino96 »

The fish with the key to teh shack housing the MagicHo is on teh NW coast of LockLake.
-Shamino96
Aerick

Post by Aerick »

It's not that hard to find the key to the HoD. The Hoe is a pretty nice weapon, not as powerful as the BG Sword but it makes a cool sound and does a fair bit of damage. ;O)
Dominus
Site Admin

Post by Dominus »

Another key to the hoe of destruction: 130S 1W under a stone there. This one and the one in the fish are good for opening the chest at 128S 3W (behind Maple tree).
This key was recently found by Moscow Dragon.
--
Read the documentation and the FAQ! There is no excuse for not reading them! RTFM
Read the Rules!
We do not support Piracy/Abandonware/Warez!
Zosite

Post by Zosite »

>Another question then. Where is the key to open the chest that's in the dining room in Serpent's Hold?

I remember opening that chest with a key found in the chest over the great "X" on the jungle (49N 136E). Odd, isn´t it? [:-))
-Zósite K.S. from Moonlightshadow-
Thepal

Post by Thepal »

Yeah, I opened it with that key too. Most people probably know the spot. The Guardian speaks backwards there :p
toad`sMoke

Post by toad`sMoke »

"i am the pagan lord"

or something like that