NEW SITE WWW.ULTIMA7.COM

NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Forum rules
NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
ultima7-team

NEW SITE WWW.ULTIMA7.COM

Post by ultima7-team »

Dear Ultima Legends.

Thought I might share with you the new developed website www.ultima7.com I would love it for you to become a part of my online community dedicated especially for ultima7. Ultima7 by far is my favorite game in history and I hope that creating ultima7.com will make the perfect meeting place to share our heroic tales.

I do need some help and idea's for the site so draw your weapon and come along and share your opinions.

Kindest Regards
Ultima7-Team

www.ultima7.com

- big thanks to exult and lolu'slute -
foody

Re: NEW SITE WWW.ULTIMA7.COM

Post by foody »

* Whispers * I am creating a full blown easy to use interface, stand alone ultima 7 construction kit. Meaning you can create your very own ultima 7 game from scratch with easy to use click and play * looks left and right * Don't tell it to anyone.
ultima7-team

Post by ultima7-team »

lol ive allready done this myself.. good luck with the kit.

Visit Ultima7 at

WWW.ULTIMA7.COM

Post by foody »

I get the feeling you already done a self stand alone ultima 7 construction kit with an easy use interphase but cancelled it half way? Or you already have one? Because if you do..you sure don't want the public to know..but if you cancelled it..then believe me..I am not.
ultima7-team

Post by ultima7-team »

LOLOLOL belive me dude i know everything about ultima7 inside out, its basically all ive ever done is pull it apart and change the code . Ive developed my own version of ultima7 and will be release it on my site for people to download sometime soon.

------------------------------------------------
WWW.ULTIMA7.COM
Dominus
Site Admin

Post by Dominus »

Well, let's just wait and see. And when you do release it make yourself ready for a cease and desist... (not from us of course but from EA/Origin)
--
Read the documentation and the FAQ! There is no excuse for not reading them! RTFM
Read the Rules!
We do not support Piracy/Abandonware/Warez!
ultima7-team

Post by ultima7-team »

I have EA approval :-) and yes i belive im the first to have approval hope i not making you to green with envy
Dominus
Site Admin

Post by Dominus »

sure...
you probably also got Microsoft approval and while we are at it Valve approval...
--
Read the documentation and the FAQ! There is no excuse for not reading them! RTFM
Read the Rules!
Armchair_Avatar

Post by Armchair_Avatar »

Writing the message subject in CAPS diminished your credibility ;-)
ultima7-team

Post by ultima7-team »

im sorry if i did something wrong to you all ? that was not my purpose ... i honestly don't know what happened to the ultima7 game and its feedback its all over the place and its rather sad... im hope that i can bring back an official community for the game because it is a game that i love and many others. Once again im sorry if i did something to any of you or if you mis under stood me but i come here in compleate kindness hope we can be friends.
Dominus
Site Admin

Post by Dominus »

that whole community thing is nice, hell, even great. But boasting something like that stuff above makes people look at you in a whole different way and probably not in a way you intended....
--
Read the Rules!
ultima7-team

Post by ultima7-team »

i was not boasting im sorry that you misunderstood me. im not like that.
Dominus
Site Admin

Post by Dominus »

LOLOLOL belive me dude i know everything about ultima7 inside out, its basically all ive ever done is pull it apart and change the code . Ive developed my own version of ultima7 and will be release it on my site for people to download sometime soon.
and
I have EA approval :-) and yes i belive im the first to have approval hope i not making you to green with envy
One could argue that the smiley is meant to give away the joke but then again, you can't really tell on written stuff...
--
Read the Rules!
ultima7-team

Post by ultima7-team »

Opinions vary
Dominus
Site Admin

Post by Dominus »

sure, whatever. go on. you made your point clear.
--
Read the Rules!
dino

Post by dino »

What www.ultima7.com are you talking about? There seems to be no website at that address.
Dino the Dark Dragon
----====[url=http://www.udic.org/]UDIC[/url]====----
Webmaster of [url=http://dino.shiftedphase.com/ultima/]Dino's Ultima Page[/url]
Armchair_Avatar

Post by Armchair_Avatar »

> There seems to be no website at that address.

You have to click on the Ultima 7 logo to get to the website :-)
dino

Post by dino »

OK, let's recap for a moment...

I type "www.ultima7.com" in Mozilla Firebird and press ENTER, and I get an alert telling me that there's no site at that address.

I type "www.ultima7.com" In Internet Explorer and press ENTER, and nothing loads.

What's going on?
Dino the Dark Dragon
----====[url=http://www.udic.org/]UDIC[/url]====----
Webmaster of [url=http://dino.shiftedphase.com/ultima/]Dino's Ultima Page[/url]
Dominus
Site Admin

Post by Dominus »

hmm, bad connection from your side? It loads fine for me with both Firebird and IE
--
Read the Rules!
foody

Post by foody »

So let me get this straight, you actually know how the ultima 7 engine work from the inside out?
JustAnotherDragon

Post by JustAnotherDragon »

ultima7-team (ahem)

A rather presumptuous name don't you think. Besides for that the "news" on your site that exult beta has been released is a blatent copy from the exult site and makes it appear to the unknowing that YOU have released exult.

I suggest you change this at the risk of appearing even more dubious to those of us who know better.
JustAnother Dragon
-=(UDIC)=-
ultima7-team

Post by ultima7-team »

Opinions vary. Hello everyone i have not met :-)
Dominus
Site Admin

Post by Dominus »

can you answer something else?
--
Read the Rules!
foody

Post by foody »

Are you TELLING ME that you actually using exult as an excuse for knowing the core of ultima 7?? Are you telling me that it is YOU WHO MADE exult?

It is funny really, because if you are..I would like to know why you choose the place that fathered such software and proclaim you are the author? It is like going to Bill Gate and telling him I made Windows wanna try it?
ultima7-team

Post by ultima7-team »

you people are so self centered and put words into people's mouths. That's not what im trying to do if it was i would not have placed the url back to this site. I also am putting a banner to exult on my main page as an affil , so how about you get your facts right! no wonder why people hate comming here there is 3 bone heads who think they own ultima7 and run the show well i got news for you pal :-) you just met your competition and you wanna know something i have enough dough to have you taken off google and me placed into your possition so i suggest you shut your trap and if you dont have something pleasent to say don't say it. So much for your rules one of them says no flamming thats all ive copped since i joined nice community guys!
wjp
Site Admin

Post by wjp »

Enough.