The spell book in BG

NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Forum rules
NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Shazza

The spell book in BG

Post by Shazza »

Somewhere around BG, it had a spell book with maximum spells, and all the stuff you need to make them work. (I can't remember the name for some reason, LOL, i's 4am here so my mind is very tired.) It also had lots of magic armor, it was in a cave.

Can someone tell me where? I can't remember. :(

Thanks, now off to bed for me!!
Gradilla Dragon

Re: The spell book in BG

Post by Gradilla Dragon »

Yea, go to Trinsic, find the now abandoned blacksmith shop, pile the crates to form a ladder and climb to the roof, then walk behind the chimney.
- Gradilla Dragon
Chris Schumacher

Post by Chris Schumacher »

As I recall, isn't there a full spellbook on one of the bodies in the catacombs
on The Isle of The Avatar? Not of much use, though, since by the time you
get there the game's almost over. (kind of like those two huge rooms chock
full of scrolls on Sunrise Isle in SI.)
Iceshard-

Post by Iceshard- »

The Trinsics Blacksmith's secret area also has teleporters to a number of important places, several full suits of magic armor, a number of magic weapons, the Ethereal Ring, the Hourglass, and a few other things, if I remember correctly. Haven't been back there in years... :)
Ares

Post by Ares »

8 full suites of armor, to be exact. 2(i think) magic axes, a hoe of destruction, a juggernaught hammer, a hawk, 2 death scythes, and a sword of defense or something. Has a bunch of gold, a full spellbook, and a bag of 100 of every reagent. Thats just in the first room ;)
the next room has teleporters to every city, and important plot places, along with important plot items (such as the cage thingy from skara brae, caladite(sp?) helmets, ethereal ring, hourglass, etc.
Gradilla Dragon

Post by Gradilla Dragon »

Yea, and the first room is a cave. About the helmets, I think the material is called caddelite.
- Gradilla Dragon