Old Version

NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Forum rules
NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Verlaine

Old Version

Post by Verlaine »

Is it at all possible to get my hands on version 1.4.01 of exult?

I need it to try and not loose al lthe work i'd done on a project that i started two years ago. 1.4.05 doesn't seem ot liek m7y save files and i seem to be having some Estudio problems

Heh this is probably what I get for using the "unstable" versions I was fairly warned.

Oh yeahn I'm talkign about the windows version BTW
Verlaine

Re: Old Version

Post by Verlaine »

Eeks I'm ahving unending C++ runtime problems!
Dominus
Site Admin

Post by Dominus »

Unless you compile it yourself you are out of luck. Since there wasn't any real 1.4.01 version of Exult, you were using just some CVS snapshot.
So you'd need to do a CVS checkout of approximately the date of the version you last used and then compile Exult and Exult Studio yourself...

Of course for use with current Exult/Exult Studio you'd need to convert the project anyway...
--
Read the documentation and the FAQ! There is no excuse for not reading them! RTFM
Read the Rules!
We do not support Piracy/Abandonware/Warez!
Verlaine

Post by Verlaine »

Ahh as I feared I'm out of luck. I did something that reset all the chunks to the default yet everything else is in tact. Fixing it woudln't be that hard but I can't seem to get it to save the changes no matter what map it's on.
Verlaine

Post by Verlaine »

Maybe something is just configured wrong since I updated ES doesn't seem to be connecting all the way I can drag shapes and chunks over but can't save and can't creat eggs npcs or barges....

...I'm grat on world design and plot ideas piss poor on coding and the technical side of thigns.
Verlaine

Post by Verlaine »

I'm a freakin' idiot you can delete this thread at your leisure. I just downloaded the latest ES and everything his connecting perfectly and most everything seems fine.