Mods Using 1.4.05svn problems

NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Forum rules
NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
1crash007

Mods Using 1.4.05svn problems

Post by 1crash007 »

I have some issues getting mods to work with 1.4.05 in the
config for each mod i changed the required svn to 1.4.05
and in the menu it show wrong exult version and no desription found
in the sderror file it shows an error copying the config to the documents folder.
Yeah i know the one keyring is in the wrong folder but still the mods show errors

Warning: configuration file 'C:\Exult\ultima7\mods\Keyring.cfg' is being copied to file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Joe\Local Settings\Application Data\Exult\C:\Exult\ultima7\mods\Keyring.cfg' and will no longer be used.
File copy FAILED. Old settings will be lost
Warning: configuration file 'C:\Exult\ultima7\mods\tfl.cfg' is being copied to file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Joe\Local Settings\Application Data\Exult\C:\Exult\ultima7\mods\tfl.cfg' and will no longer be used.
Warning: configuration file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Joe\Local Settings\Application Data\Exult\forgeofvirtue\mods\Keyring.cfg' is being copied to file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Joe\Local Settings\Application Data\Exult\C:\Documents and Settings\Joe\Local Settings\Application Data\Exult\forgeofvirtue\mods\Keyring.cfg' and will no longer be used.
Warning: configuration file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Joe\Local Settings\Application Data\Exult\forgeofvirtue\mods\tfl.cfg' is being copied to file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Joe\Local Settings\Application Data\Exult\C:\Documents and Settings\Joe\Local Settings\Application Data\Exult\forgeofvirtue\mods\tfl.cfg' and will no longer be used.
Warning: configuration file 'C:\Exult\serpent\mods\Keyring.cfg' is being copied to file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Joe\Local Settings\Application Data\Exult\C:\Exult\serpent\mods\Keyring.cfg' and will no longer be used.
Dominus
Site Admin

Re: Mods Using 1.4.05svn problems

Post by Dominus »

you need a newer snapshot. You managed to grab the one of the two snapshots where this was borged :)
--
Read the documentation and the FAQ! There is no excuse for not reading them! RTFM
Read the Rules!
We do not support Piracy/Abandonware/Warez!
1crash007

Re: Mods Using 1.4.05svn problems

Post by 1crash007 »

Yeah i just did and it works again thanks for the quick reply.