Blog Post about exult, review and permissions.

NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Forum rules
NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
julian.guarin.2010

Blog Post about exult, review and permissions.

Post by julian.guarin.2010 »

Hello there everyone!

Well I'm finally terminating a blog post about Exult. The post focus on how to build Exult & Exult Studio on Mac Systems. As Mavericks OS X was just released this week I went on hold waiting for it, as I know developers and code hobbysts interested would go for the new OS version.

The Blog focuses on two subjects:

1. SVN download and Command Line Exult & Exult Studio Building (Thanks to Dominus).

2. Setting it into the ECLIPSE IDE so you can browse, build and study the code in a convenient way.

I would like to know if can I use the exult logo and other graphic material for the post content? (I don't know what kind of license is being used).

Also would like to know if before going into public domain, would any one of the Exult project maintainers review the post and add/delete/patch the content in it. It would be wonderful. Thank you in advance.
Julian.
Dominus
Site Admin

Re: Blog Post about exult, review and permissions.

Post by Dominus »

our stuff is GPL.
I'd like to see the blog :)
--
Read the documentation and the FAQ! There is no excuse for not reading them! RTFM
Read the Rules!
We do not support Piracy/Abandonware/Warez!
julian.guarin.2010

Re: Blog Post about exult, review and permissions.

Post by julian.guarin.2010 »

Of course Dominus, is not only you want to, you must if you will, cause you and the Exult team is the only filter I have!.

I hope will find this weekend a time to finish it and submit it to you to.

Regards.