Gold-framed objects in U7

NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Forum rules
NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
trevor_clim3

Gold-framed objects in U7

Post by trevor_clim3 »

Hi guys,

i saw on this picture (took from the Ultima Gold Trivia):

this anvil, this fountain with gold frames at the bottom? where are they from? I dont know Ultima 7 Serpent Isle, but this from Ultima 7 The Black Gate, because of Jaana in the party? where is this place on the screenshot with the black dragon statue, too?

thanks for help!

and sorry for my crappy english ;)
Gerry

Re: Gold-framed objects in U7

Post by Gerry »

Hi Trevor,

The castle you see in the picture above is located in the island of the Forge of Virtue add-on.

Cheers,

Gerry
terok00001

Post by terok00001 »

the gold framed objects you refer to are part of a quest. they only exist in the add on, and on that island
trevor_clim3

Post by trevor_clim3 »

thanks, guys! i didnt play the add-on, but now i know :)
SB-X

Post by SB-X »

You should. Besides that it raises all your stats to 60/60/60 it's really fun, and has an interesting (if completely unrelated to U7) story, and satisfying quests.The SI add-on is longer but I like Forge of Virtue more.
CK

Post by CK »

GET THE ADD-ON, YOU ARE TRULY MISSING SOMETHING. GET THE ADD-ON!!!
trevor_clim3

Post by trevor_clim3 »

hey i got the Ultima Collection Package :)

I have played Ultima VII: The Black Gate all my life until i bought the Collection. Now i have the opportunity to play Serpent Isle and the other two Add-ons but i dont dare!!!

Why? Because it's such a great feeling to have played only Ultima 7 and now i am always looking forward to play it in the future :)

do you understand? imagine that you have never played Serpent Isle, but always hear from everyone that it is sooo cool. and you know it must be cool because Black Gate was already cool!

so i think i am a very happy man! :)
Andrea .B. Previtera

Post by Andrea .B. Previtera »

I wish I could be that happy about Ultima IX. Unluckily I bought it.
SB-X

Post by SB-X »

Why? Because it's such a great feeling to have played only Ultima 7 and now i am always looking forward to play it in the future :)
do you understand? imagine that you have never played Serpent Isle, but always hear from everyone that it is sooo cool. and you know it must be cool because Black Gate was already cool!
No... can't say I can relate to that.
There was a time I hadn't played Serpent Isle, but then I did and now I can understand people when they talk about it, and talk about it with them.