Talk about inconvenient! hehe

NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Forum rules
NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Brendan Setaro

Talk about inconvenient! hehe

Post by Brendan Setaro »

Alrighty, playing SI some more. I'm up in the frozen north, speeding around on my iceberg raft. Then I made a pit stop on the island to get Dupre's Magebane back. Then a whole flock of penguins attack me. Now for some reason, there's a cat there too (while I like to assume that the cat was doing some serious hunting, I think it's there for telescope purposes, much like the crystal ball/outerspace scene). So I'm killing all the penguins, and the cat jumps in the fight too. Well, this is one invincible cat... not to mention that it seems to be a citizen of Fawn. Whilst beating the cat, a Fawn guard portrait pops up, 'Thou art a dog! blah blah blah' and I'm back in Fawn prison... Think that's somethin worth fixing? hehe
Reidhardt

Re: Talk about inconvenient! hehe

Post by Reidhardt »

I'd love to see a screenshot of that!
Dominus
Site Admin

Post by Dominus »

LOL. That´s funny, I always assumed that those crystall ball cats will pose a problem some day.
Yeah, it´s the invisible cat that gets used when you look through the telescope at the mad mage´s house.
--
Read the documentation and the FAQ! There is no excuse for not reading them! RTFM
Read the Rules!
We do not support Piracy/Abandonware/Warez!
Green Leafy

Post by Green Leafy »

So that's why Shamino hates cats. :-)
drcode
Site Admin

Post by drcode »

I may have fixed this tonight, but it won't help with older games. But leaving the island and then returning, you may find the cat has gone.