Slight Problem..

NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Forum rules
NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
kefka

Slight Problem..

Post by kefka »

Slight problem here..

I entered the Test of Truth with the Avatar, Iolo, and Dupre. I didn't want to deal with monsters so I told them both to leave my party and _wait there_ while I put on my inviso ring and completed the Test. Unfortunately, as I grabbed the amulet, I was teleported out of the Test and the statue refuses to let me back in. So.. how do i get them out? They have valuable equipment on them that is probably needed to complete the game. (I don't know for sure as I have never really played it much before). I think Iolo had the Ethereal Ring from Spectran and Rudyom's Wand from Rudyom in Cove. Both sound important. I didn't realize that my party members were trapped until after I had saved my game. I do have another save, but it is quite a ways back. Any ideas?

-kefka
Telemachos

Re: Slight Problem..

Post by Telemachos »

I guess you could use the cheat menu to kill them, then use the hourglass of fate to ressurrect them again ;) Or maybe there is some cheat that allows you to simply move them out - I don't know..

- Tele
MV

Post by MV »

Just enter the cheat menu, edit npc stats, choose thier number, it's in the range of 1-3, then have their activity as follow avatar, and party member. Walk around a bit and they should come a runnin'.
Khumash-Gor

Post by Khumash-Gor »

Load a save game before you took the test. It doesn't take that long to complete, and you wouldn't have to cheat.
-Vividos Dragon-
Shamino96

Post by Shamino96 »

I agree with Viv. here, just re-do that part.
SB-X

Post by SB-X »

The cheat would be easier. He did say the savegame was from a ways back.
Zosite

What was that?!

Post by Zosite »

>I guess you could use the cheat menu to kill them, then use the hourglass of fate to ressurrect them again ;) Or maybe there is some cheat that allows you to simply move them out - I don't know...

Using the hourglass in BG to resurrect?! [:-º) Is it possible?... It seems doubtful...
-Zósite K.S. from Moonlightshadow-