Change Avatar Alignment

NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Forum rules
NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Chaos

Change Avatar Alignment

Post by Chaos »

Is there any way to change the Avatar's alignment? For some reason my alignment went from good to evil and I'm not sure why and this causes the members of my party to attack me whenever I enter Combat Mode (I've had to enable 'God Mode' to continue playing).

I know in the original games (both BG and SI) the cheat menu allowed for this but with Exult I do not see the 'F' (I think Follow Avatar or some such) option.

Thankx in advance.
Gotcha!

Re: Change Avatar Alignment

Post by Gotcha! »

"You had best not do that, Avatar!"

I have no idea. Can you leave your companions behind and ask them to return later? Or are they actually still in your party? (Which would be weird.)
Knight Captain

Post by Knight Captain »

That's an unusual issue. What happens if you set Charmed on the Avatar?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Gotcha ... It's not an Avatar stealing issue as I'm not playing BG although I did try having my party members leave (I jailed them so they wouldn't wander off) then I walked away for a while came back and had them all re-join. When I entered the combat mode they still attacked me and I them. It seems that if any character has an evil alignment they will be attacked automatically.

KC ... Interesting idea which actually worked, at least while the Avatar remained charmed.

What I really need is a way to change a NPC's alignment ... if possible.
Knight Captain

Post by Knight Captain »

I can send you some custom Usecode. Is this for SI or SI Fixes?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

KC ... Thankx much for the offer but the issue seems to have corrected itself after I charmed the Avatar. I didn't even notice it at first but when I went to re-charm the Avatar so I could fight without getting beaten up by my own guys the Avatar's alignment had changed back to good.

I'm not playing Si or SI Fixes right now I'm playing Glimmerscape, Donfrow's mod. Very interesting!