SI Fixes more chaos ghosts.

NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
Forum rules
NOTICE: This forum is archived as read only.
Please use the Github Discussions at https://github.com/exult/exult/discussions
John Tennyson

SI Fixes more chaos ghosts.

Post by John Tennyson »

I am not sure the version of SI fixes I am using, I downloaded it from the seven towers site about a week ago.

I am not using SVN

I ran across some more ghosts that when talked to claim to be the chaos heirophant at a cave whose entrance is 10S, 4W.
Dominus
Site Admin

Re: SI Fixes more chaos ghosts.

Post by Dominus »

Use svn
--
Read the documentation and the FAQ! There is no excuse for not reading them! RTFM
Read the Rules!
We do not support Piracy/Abandonware/Warez!
Dominus
Site Admin

Post by Dominus »

Hmm, svn of exult not actually si fixes ;)
--
Read the documentation and the FAQ! There is no excuse for not reading them! RTFM
Read the Rules!
John Tennyson

Post by John Tennyson »

Can't use svn, not on linux...
Colourless
Site Admin

Post by Colourless »

You don't need Linux to svn
Dominus
Site Admin

Post by Dominus »

Look at our download page...
--
Read the Rules!
John Tennyson

Post by John Tennyson »

I am using the 1.5 binary snapshot already... admittedly I am using it about a week old.

However if you are talking about the source snapshot... I don't have the tools on my PC to compile it, hence why I am using the binary snapshot.

Also this particular problem isn't an exult one.. it is one that existed in the original SI. The SI fixes mod claims to have fixed it, and has for some of the ghosts. [the ones north of the inn] but I was pointing out others that seem to still use the wrong usecode so they could be included in the SI fixes.

Unless I misunderstand what you are saying (which is quite possible since you haven't given me the courtesy of replying in anything more than short half sentences) SVN will have no effect on this.
Dominus
Site Admin

Post by Dominus »

Well if you want in depth answers you need to provide in depths informations. Especially Exult version is IMPORTANT. The whole previous posts could have been saved if you had provided that information. So please before complaining about lack of courtesy, don't let us play the guessing game.

Those ghosts are fixed in unmodded SI afaik, could be a regression though. Please file an SI Fixes bug report in our bug tracker.
--
Read the Rules!
Dominus
Site Admin

Post by Dominus »

Hmm, that was fixed a dozen years ago by not allowing conversations with npcs in combat mode. Seems it got worse since then ;(
--
Read the Rules!